Wednesday 22 April 2015

The Maiden Post

Hello netizens, welcome to Spontaneous Outburst. Often I feel great upsurge of emotion which can no longer be held back within me. How long would I bother my friends with my "Outbursts"?? So I thought of pouring out my mind on these digital pages where I won't enforce any compulsion on anyone to endure my "Outbursts". Its on your own free will that you may read my Outbursts. 
   There isn't any particular theme or topic on which i shall write about. Its totally random and I promise you all the posts would just be 'Spontaneous'. I may write about just anything and everything.Something recent that shook the country, a dream , my crush or just a thought - the posts may be just on anything. I hope you all would bear with me and help me to learn and grow with time. So with a promise to bring out more 'Outbursts' to you all I leave my pen(virtually ;) ). See you all soon.

Mohit Andhri

No comments:

Post a Comment