Thursday 23 April 2015

A LITTLE DOSE OF MOTIVATION

"Everyone gets the same number of days in a year" they asked. Then why shall I be left behind, they asked. A classic answer would be,"Not every finger of your hand are equal." But that would just be a counter-question. It would not satisfy the sentiments that were tingled by the question (or rather accusation). So I tried to take a plunge into myself for an answer that would least cool down my sentiments. Although the 'introspection' didn't yield that pristine result and the conclusion is still murky, I can at least form a generalize idea that could be a potential answer to that question. We all get an equal number of days or in other words, almost same type of care and training. Even then, some moves ahead while other remains somewhere behind. Now Just getting the days isn't enough. Did anyone checked what the child actually learned or wanted to learn? Interest plays an important role here. May be the child is still confused with his/her path. May be the road is isn't clear to them. The guides may not have touched the right nerve of the child to get the interest of the child that would propel him/her in moving with full zeal. Or maybe simply the odds weren't in favour of the child. From numerous real life examples one thing is clear. Just because I am left behind doesn't mean i won't catch up. It is that the life had given others a head start. I am lagging behind but I certainly won't stop advancing. And who knows, one day I May just overtake those who got a head-start at the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. nothing 2 say..just keep writing.....eager 2 read such dose of motivation...

    ReplyDelete